a brief intensive educational program that focuses especially on special techniques and skills.
One-Day Childbirth Class: Birthing From Within
One-Day "Immersion" Childbirth Class, with a focus on mindful, positive preparation. Join Virginia Bobro, an experienced, lively, and compassionate educator in a comfortable, intimate setting to prepare for the intensity, magic, and changes that birth brings to a family. Here are some of the things you'll experience in my classes:
- LEARN skills to cope with the intensity and unknowns of birth, and current best birthing practices.
- PRACTICE and understand pregnancy/labor positions to ease discomfort and help labor progress.
- BUILD your determination, confidence, and knowledge as you face the joys, surprises, and challenges of birth and parenting.
- CONNECT with your baby, your partner, your body, and the birth process.
- ENJOY small, personalized classes with a warm, knowledgable, non-judgmental teacher and interactive, engaging processes.
- PREPARE emotionally, physically and spiritually for birth as a rite of passage, so that you feel good about your birth and about yourself!
Each class runs from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, with one-hour lunch break. Cost is on a sliding scale: $180-$299 per couple.
Choose from the Following Dates: Saturday, April 28, Sunday, June 24, Sunday, August 5
From: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Where: Doulas of Las Vegas
Facilitator: Virginia Bobro
Partner Prenatal Yoga
Connect with your baby and partner during this two hour Partner Prenatal Yoga Workshop. This workshop combines discussion, yoga, comfort measure techniques, and meditation.
- Learn mindfulness techniques
- Gain confidence in the birthing process
- Enhance partner communication skills
Work 'n Flow
Join us for exciting new workshop, Work ‘n Flow. This fun and empowering workshop is for the modern mom who wants to learn more about how to balance motherhood, personal and professional life.
Topics that will be covered: Finding Balance, Taking Time for Self-Care, Pumping, Building a stash, childcare providers (how to help them feed your baby), mom-guilt, and so much more!!
Infant & Child CPR
We welcome you to attend our infant & child CPR class taught by a Registered Nurse from Let Mommy Sleep, Las Vegas! This 2 hour non-certification course is for anyone wanting to learn the basics of infant & child CPR and choking maneuvers. We welcome parents, grandparents, family members, nannies, babysitters and anyone else who would like to join us.
When: More dates coming!
Where: Doulas of Las Vegas
Facilitator: Registered Nurse from Let Mommy Sleep, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 per person
Class is limited to 12 people
Register online: here